Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Datacenter 16 Core, Instant Download
Microsoft Windows Server 2016 is available in many different editions. All of these cater to businesses and organizations with unique needs, offering affordable features. When you outgrow these features, you need to look for new ways to accommodate for the growth and success of your work. This is where the Datacenter edition shines best, catered to provide for larger businesses.
Get access to the most elaborate version of a successful and popular pick amongst IT professionals, complete with an instant license. You purchase Windows Server 2016 Datacenter 16 Core, Instant Download from us, you’re immediately able to take steps needed to scale your business upwards.
What are Cores and what are they used for?
Due to the licensing model Windows Server uses, every user or device is required to have either a Windows Server CAL or a Core license in order to be able to access the licensed server.
However, you might ask the question — why should you purchase additional Cores for your server? The answer is quite simple.
Unlock the ability to use the Datacenter edition on a larger scale and take advantage of features that help your business move forward. Unique and improved solutions make it possible to work faster, further secure your data, virtualize workspaces, and much more.
This innovative license model allows you to scale your business essentially infinitely. Expand the number of employees and devices working with your server by purchasing Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Datacenter 16 Core Instant Download.
Are you looking for a different Windows Server solution to support your business? Check out our store section and browse our large selection of available options. Get the best deals on one of the world’s leading server operating systems by shopping with us.
Windows Server 2016’s licensing model includes both Cores and CALs. Every user or device is required to have either a Windows Server CAL or a Windows Server and RDS CAL in order to be able to access the licensed server.
Take a look at how Windows Server 2016 Datacenter is able to assist you in practices needed for a successful business. All of these features make it a good investment to expand your connections and cores, as it makes your server’s powerful features more available.
- Easy and cost-efficient scalability. Make use of the affordable licensing model of Windows Server and infinitely scale your business whenever required. Simply purchase new Cores or CALs to add new user and device connections to your server.
- Increased memory and processor limits. With Datacenter, you’re able to remove the limitations forced on hardware in less-capable editions of Windows Server 2016. Push these limits aside and utilize up to 24 TB of physical memory, as well as 12 TB of virtual memory. Use this to increase the performance and availability of your server far beyond previous editions.
- New, powerful virtualization capabilities. Virtualize new workspaces and take advantage of improvements made to the virtualization process itself. With Containers becoming unlimited, you can completely isolate new or hostile applications from the virtual machines, reducing the risk of them reaching your server. The newly added Shielded Virtual Machines bring security to another level with better encryption and PowerShell tools.
- Improved server security. Deploy multiple applications that come with your server to effectively combat threats. Windows Defender, AppLocker, Credential Guard, Remote Credential Guard, Device Guard, and the Control Flow Guard are all readily available and function to secure your server and its data against malicious attacks or malware.
- Stable and better storage. Attacks aren’t the only source of possible loss of data. Servers, much like other services, are affected by malfunctioning hardware or software issues. This can lead to a devastating loss of data — unless you work with Windows Server 2016 Datacenter edition. Synchronous and asynchronous data replication, Failover Clustering, and much more await you.
- New Nano operating system. Run the new Nano operating system option in the cloud. This lightweight operating system allows you to greatly reduce the risk of critical security issues and problematic system reboots.
Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Datacenter 16 Core System Requirements
These are the minimum system requirements for installing Windows Server 2016 Datacenter 16 Core Instant Download:
- Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Disk Space: 32 GB