The Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) describe how softwarekeymart referred to as (“Company,” “we,” and “our”) regulates your use of this website (https://www.softwarekeymart.com, the “Site”). Please read the following terms carefully to understand our practices regarding your use of the Site along with our Company policies. The Company may change the Terms at any time. You are required to read and provide expressed acceptance to be bound by these Terms when making a purchase.
2. FRAUD PREVENTION
In order to carry out our service we implement stringent fraud prevention steps to safeguard our business and our payment partners against fraud. The use of a VPN, Proxy, VoIP, temporary/disposable email address or any other means of concealing/altering the true location/identity of a user on the Site will lead to your order being held for verification. Any attempt to purposefully provide false or incorrect details can result in your order being rejected, and your account and access to the Site being restricted or terminated. Customers may be required to verify the billing details provided at checkout are accurate and genuine to ensure the integrity of all transactions. If this is required, you will receive a request from us after you have placed your order to provide the documentation. What do I need to provide? We use a proof of address that matches the billing details provided at checkout to verify your billing details – it must have both your full name and your address visible (any other details may be covered up/blanked out for your privacy). We accept the following documents as a proof of address:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valid Passport
- Utility/Service Bill (Water, Gas, Electricity, Phone, Internet, etc)
- An Item of Mail Addressed to the Customer
We partner with PayPal to process our credit/debit card transactions securely. All purchases on our Site are made in USD,AUD,EURO,GBP, we never add any additional charges. If you pay using a credit/debit card held in a different currency, your card issuer may charge a currency conversion fee.
PayPal will charge your chosen card the total amount shown on the payment page immediately after your authorization during checkout. The statement descriptor for payments made to us will show as “softwarekeymart.com”.
If your card is declined for any reason at checkout you may see a temporary pre-authorization payment on your billing statement, this will automatically be removed.
All key(s) are delivered via ESD (electronic software distribution) in text or image format, no physical shipping. Delivery is usually instant, but can take up to 24 hours if we need to manually process an order and/or verify the billing details in accordance with our fraud prevention policy. Once an order is verified you will receive an email containing a link to retrieve your key(s) electronically.
Faulty items must be reported to us within 30 days from the time of purchase, after this period an order will be deemed accepted. We will diagnose your issue and provide troubleshooting steps to resolve your issue. If we are unable to resolve your issue with fair and reasonable steps we will provide a replacement or refund. Pls. read our return policy.
If you wish to cancel an order that has not yet been completed and delivered, or has been completed and delivered but remains in an unused state, we can cancel the order. A cancellation request can only be made within 1 days from the time of purchase, after this period an order will be deemed accepted. There is a 5% + $0.30 restocking charge deducted to cover our incurred payment processing costs for the transaction. We cannot accept cancellation of orders if the key has been used. Pls. read our return policy.
Refunds are processed and issued by us promptly (within 24 hours) of agreeing to issue a refund. A refund can take up to 10 days to reflect on your statement.
9. SITE USAGE
You need to be at least 18 years old to register for and use the Service.
When making a purchase on the Site you agree to read all information on the product page to be aware of any usage restrictions.
10. PROHIBITED USES
Your permission to use the Site is conditioned upon the following Use Restrictions and Conduct Restrictions: You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
- use the service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
- use another user’s account without permission;
- provide false or inaccurate personal information;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service;
- make any automated use of the system, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Service or use any software; technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Service or harvest or manipulate data;
- publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer;
12. THIRD PARTY SERVICES
The Site may include links to other sites, applications, and platforms (hereinafter the “Linked Sites“).
The Company does not control the Linked Sites, and shall not be responsible for the content and other materials of the Linked Sites. The Company makes these links available to you for providing the functionality or services on the Site.
13. DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN LIABILITIES
The content of the Site has been compiled as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that all information on the site is correct and complete at all times. All prices and other information on the Site and other materials derived therefore are subject to human error and change over time.
The Company makes no representations about the availability, accuracy, reliability, suitability, and timeliness of the Content contained on and services available on the Site. To the maximum extent allowed by the applicable law, all such Content and services are provided on the “as is” basis. The Company disclaims all warranties and conditions regarding this Content and services, including warranties and provisions of merchantability, fitness for a certain purpose.
To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, in no event shall the Company be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive damages including, but not limited to, damages for loss of enjoyment, data or profits, in the connection with the use of the Site and services provided on the Site based on contract and non-contract liability or other reason.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its managers, directors, employees, agents, and third parties, for any costs, losses, expenses (including attorneys’ fees), liabilities regarding or arising out of your enjoyment of or inability to enjoy the Site or its services and Company’s services and products, your violation of the Terms or your violation of any rights of third parties, or your violation of the applicable law. The may assume the exclusive defense and you shall cooperate with the Company in asserting any available defenses.
15. TERMINATION AND ACCESS RESTRICTION
The Company may terminate your access and account to the Site and its related services or any part at any time, without notice, in the case of your violation of the Terms and Prohibited Uses.
16. COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe, in good faith, that any materials provided on the Service infringe upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant by sending the following information in writing to the Company at email@example.com for immediate review:
- The date of your notification;
- A electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are recovered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information sufficient to enable us to locate such work;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. softwarekeymart